Located in far East Dallas, in the beautiful White Rock Hills (WRH) area just east of White Rock Lake and the Dallas Arboretum, the Claremont Addition is a small enclave of about 600 homes built in the late 1950's and early 1960's. The homes are single-family brick structures on pier and beam foundations. Most have two-car garages, hardwood floors, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and a den. The Claremont Addition has been home for several generations. It’s these people, along with many young families who are moving into the neighborhood as first-time home buyers, who constitute the core of our close-knit community.